All virtual office hours zoom links can be found in this Ed post
For each request, you must (1) open an issue in your github repository with the appropriate title and (2) tag @grading-staff in the issue. Once you’ve done that, fill out the appropriate form below.
- Regrade Request or General Grading Question
- Submit this if you have general questions about your grade or which for something to be regraded
- GitHub Issue Title: “Grading Question”
@grading-staffin your grading question.
- Late Pass Application
- Submit this if you are applying for a Late Pass. Note that you must request a late pass no later than 12 hours after the deadline, otherwise you need to submit for a late-submission.
- Submit a GitHub Issue Title: “Late Pass” and in the body tag
- AND, Complete this Google Form
- Late Submission Notification
- Submit this if you are submitting late. Note that if you don’t submit a late notification, we will grade the last submission prior to the deadline.
- Submit GitHub Issue Title: “Late Submission” and in the body tag
- AND, Google Form
- Typo/Nit Form
- Use this form to submit a typo/nit found on this webpage as part of your participation grade
- Google Form